The Sales & Holds Coordinator will be directly reporting to a Foreclosure Supervisor or above. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that all steps related to the foreclosure sale process are completed accurately and timely and will act as liaison between the Asset Managers and outside counsel. He/she will be monitoring the hold status of residential and possibly small commercial foreclosures from a creditor/servicer perspective, providing postponement and bid information to outside counsel in a timely fashion, collecting compliance documents from Asset Manager and providing them to outside counsel as required, processing legal invoices, and reviewing other foreclosure and/or bankruptcy related documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the status of the foreclosures that have been initiated and placed on hold
- Run and review various reports on a daily and weekly basis and ensure that all foreclosure sales events are proceeding in a timely fashion.
- Accurately update and comment the foreclosure module with all pertinent bid, sales and holds information
- Provide guidance to counsel during the sales process.
- Complete affidavits of debt and other verifications
- Act as a liaison between Asset Managers and our Attorneys.
- Make sure sales results are received from attorneys within 24 hours
- Process invoices for payment.
- Special projects as assigned by Foreclosure Supervisor or above.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, Word, and Excel.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new tasks Basic accounting/mathematics knowledge and ability to work comfortable with numbers.
- Knowledge/experience with MSP/ LPS Desktop a plus.
- 1 to 2 years foreclosure paralegal or foreclosure servicing experience.
- Basic familiarity with general real estate law.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast paced environment and to handle a large volume of cases/loans.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
Lakeview Loan Servicing - 11 months ago