RCO Legal, P.C. |
is a dynamic, evolving law firm that continues to grow and expand. As a result of increased demand and new clients, we are still looking for new Foreclosure Specialists for our Portland Judicial Foreclosures team.
RCO values customer service and integrity. As a result, we have been around for over 30 years and we continue to grow providing excellent opportunities and stability! We are a nationally recognized law firm that represents lenders and other financial institutions in cases related to mortgage banking, real estate, bankruptcy, finance and litigation.
The Foreclosure Specialists are responsible for assisting the Case Managers and/or Attorneys with a high volume caseload. This is a fast paced and high volume environment that requires heavy computer work.
- Opening and closing files
- Heavy data entry
- Working in various vendor and client websites
- Corresponding with courts, clients and other outside parties
- Working with paralegals, attorneys and/or other legal assistants
- Drafting simple documents
- Clerical duties- filing, copying, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Other Duties as assigned
- At least one year office related experience, preferably in a busy legal setting
- File processing experience
- Experience working with attorneys desired
- Previous foreclosure and/or legal experience preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- High proficiency with computers and technology
- Excellent customer service skills
We are an innovative, technologically driven company that is leading in multiple industries; law, mortgage banking, and finance. We have the stability of a 30+ year old firm but the growth of something new and exciting. Our history speaks volumes of our focus in customer service and long term growth. We put high value in the right fit, so we will invest what is needed to train the right person and provide ongoing training as the industry changes and we work to stay on top. If you are someone that is self motivated, tech savvy, thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys challenges and takes initiative, our team might be the perfect fit.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Generous paid time off policies
- Hourly compensation