Who is Cenlar? |
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Foreclosure Team Leader
Within this position you will:
- Assist foreclosure management in day-to-day operations.
- Monitor daily vendor management reports to ensure goals are being met.
- Review daily management reports to ensure compliance with foreclosure timeframes and departmental procedures.
- Assist with implementation of department policies and procedures.
- Assist with, or handle directly, any complex or difficult files/accounts requiring special handling; respond to escalated client issues.
- Manage a variety of staff activities, such as:
- · Provide guidance and assistance to staff for fulfilling their responsibilities
- · Ensure employees receive appropriate training, equipment, and supplies to perform effectively
- · Assign work and monitor, to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and guidelines
- · Communicate new requirements to staff
- · Complete time tracking daily; submit allocation of time information to ensure client billing for all non-routine items and requests
- · Participate in off-site due diligence reviews
- · Attend court hearings
- · Other duties and projects as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- · High school education or equivalen
- · 3-5 years foreclosure experienc
- · 2 years leadership experienc
- · Thorough knowledge of FHA/VA and investor servicing guidelines and requirement
- · Working knowledge of PC word processing, spreadsheets, and software application
- · Familiar with foreclosure laws in a multi-state portfoli
- · Excellent written and oral communication skill
- · Strong analytical skill
- · Detail oriented with ability to successfully manage multiple prioritie
- · Able to work in fast paced environment and to meet strict deadline
s We offer outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. We are conveniently located off I-95 in Mercer County, New Jersey. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO
. Please apply online
If you require an alternate means for applying to Cenlar FSB, please call 1-877-7CENLAR
. Additional Information
: Employee Ownership and Tuition Assistance are just a few of our outstanding benefits
! Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Cenlar FSB - 16 months ago