Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-151: Foreign Disclosure Analyst
National Capital Region, DC, VA, MD
Summary of Position:
Individual will be responsible for providing technical and analytical support for the Government Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO) of a major Joint DoD acquisition program. The work performance location is Northern Virginia (DC Metropolitan Area). This position will require travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the review and release of information to international participants.
• Assist the Foreign Disclosure Office in the developing, updating, administering, and evaluating policies, procedures, Delegation of Disclosure Authorization Letters (DDLs), and Information Exchange Guides (IEGs) directly affecting the release of highly technical and sensitive information to foreign partners and participants
• Assist with monthly updates to country-specific Project Security Instructions (PSI), Technology Assessment / Control Plans (TA/CPs), and Cooperative Program Personnel (CPP) SOPs.
• Coordinate daily review of unclassified and classified material proposed for foreign release and provide recommendations to the Government FDO.
• BA/BS degree.
• If no BA/BS, possess a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in international programs and/or foreign disclosure in major acquisition programs.
• Final Secret Clearance within the last five (5) years.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in international programs and/or foreign disclosure in major acquisition programs.
• Possess knowledge of aircraft programs and systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).