The candidate will provide Program Management support for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Tactical Data Links (TDL) division of Navy Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Program Office (MPO). TDLs include but are not limited to MIDS, Link 16, LVT terminals, and Joint Tactical Radio Systems terminals and networks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- FMS program management support services for the MPO and international Link-16 program development and management tasks.
- Development of TDL program acquisition strategies for implementation of TDLs (primarily Link-16) into foreign platforms. Prepare data for entry into the Navy International Program Office strategic planning database.
- Research and analyze reference materials and develop informational papers and briefings to support the MIDS FMS Division mission, strategic vision and its programs.
- Briefings to individuals and groups including senior U.S. and international military officials.
DoD 5220.22M, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual
- Ability to programmatically translate TDL systems and capabilities into the FMS program lifecycle.
- Ability to understandably present management and technical briefings and presentations.
- Inclusion of creating illustrations, diagrams, and charts into presentations and correspondence.
- Working familiarity and ability to apply information from the following documents to the MIDS FMS program:
22 US Code Chapter 39, Arms Export Control Act
DoD 5105.38M, Security Assistance Management Manual
SECNAVINST 5216.5D, Department of the Navy Correspondence Manual
DOD Directive 5000.1, The Defense Acquisition System
Code of Federal Regulation Title 48 Volume 3, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations
- DoD program management experience.
- Four or more years experience associated with TDLs systems including Link-6 and MIDS.
- Four or more year experience associated with FMS, technically or programmatically.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technical or analytical discipline.
- Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Project
- Ability to travel independently within the U.S. and internationally.
- U.S. citizen.
- U.S. Secret and NATO Secret clearance eligible and within periodicity.
- U.S. Passport.
Vector Planning & Services, Inc - 14 months ago