Insituform Technologies®, Inc. is looking for an experienced Construction Foreman.
Insituform Technologies is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform’s businesses consist of sewer, drinking water and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The Company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform’s technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
- Front-line lead employee responsible for performing, as well as leading, training and directing the activities of a crew in the installation and repair of pipe rehabilitation products
- Schedule, coordinate and advise the activities of assigned crew a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- Effectively manage and maintain the equipment for successful completion of each project
- Provide leadership and supervision at project site and enforce policies and working rules
- Continually inspect work performed by crew for quality and specification compliance
- Perform general construction activities, when applicable.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or lead crew members in discovering the resolutions
- Prepare and submit for review production, safety, time and other reports, as necessary
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous Technician and/or Foreman experience in an outdoor construction environment required, preferably with water or sewer utilities
- Must possess, or obtain within 90 days of hire, a CDL with required endorsements
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be able to travel, as much as 90% as needed
- Local residence to the area preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and criminal history background check, as well as driver’s license check for past 36 months without any suspensions or major traffic violations