Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct field investigations and perform failure/accident analysis on incidents involving all types of vehicles and mechanical equipment and evaluate their impact on the human body
- Evaluate bodily injuries inflicted by machinery, automobiles, mechanical equipment, slip/trip and falls and other application areas.
- Conduct vehicular accident reconstruction and mechanical failure analysis
- Conduct unbiased investigations for various types of clients
- Responsible for retention and development of client relationships
- Provide technical findings and conclusions in laymen's terms, both verbally and in writing.
- Support conclusions by appropriate testimony in legal proceedings.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Ph.D. in Biomechanical/Biomedical/Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Education or training in Biomechanics, Biomedical Engineering or Human Anatomy required
- P. E. registration or the ability to acquire through testing
- Industry experience preferred
- Experience with Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
- Public speaking experience a plus
- The ability to remain focused when dealing with ambiguity
- The ability to work a non-conventional schedule
- 25% Travel
- Ability to maneuver in and around an accident site
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to drive to site locations
SEA, Ltd. - 10 months ago
Established in 1970, S-E-A is a recognized worldwide leader in forensic analysis and investigation. Our firm provides a wide range of...