PT&C is an industry leader in the rapidly growing field of Forensic Engineering!
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A $5000 SIGN ON BONUS TO ALL NEW FORENSIC ENGINEERS! IN ADDITION, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED APPLICANTS.
As a Forensic Consultant (Structural Engineer), you will provide:
• Residential and commercial site investigations to determine the cause and origin of structural failures, damages or defects
• Investigate and assess damages due to catastrophes such as windstorm damage, hail damage, hurricanes, floods and earthquakes
• Provide detailed reports outlining the cause and origin of the damages to clients
• You will have client interaction on a regular basis, including marketing of services when not directly working on a job
• You may also be called upon to provide expert testimony in a court of law
• Candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• MS Structural Engineering is preferred
• Professional Engineering license (PE) is required
• At least five plus (5+) years' experience as a design/structural engineer (residential, industrial and commercial buildings)
• Experience working with law firms and insurance companies is a plus
• Experience with commercial, institutional, healthcare, high-rise and governmental facilities is desired
• Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel and clients both verbally and written
• Travel may be extensive depending on the client’s needs
Other Job Information:
• Must be able to work outdoors in hot and/or cold weather conditions
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
• Must be able to climb on roofs, ladders, attics and small crawl spaces
• Must be able to kneel, squat or bend
• Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
Since 1982, PT&C has provided our clients with Program Management and Cost Engineering services. Our professional staff and Certified Cost...