This key commercial management position interfaces with Forged Products division customers and the Director of Raw Material Purchasing to execute raw material sales strategies to increase while maintaining and improving customer relationships.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Supports the Director of Raw Material Purchasing and facility Sales Managers, to ensure that material prices contained within, or as a results of, a customer LTA, forward purchase agreement, material pass through agreement, or material pricing agreement/notification meet or exceed shareholder expectations.
- Conducts analysis and research to provide intelligence on competitive material pricing and pass through methods. Works with the Director of Raw Material Purchasing to apply market price intelligence to maximize EBIT by identifying opportunities for improved margin.
- Leads projects with Forged Products sites, customers and other PCC divisions to improve raw material market competiveness, margin, customer relationships, and material pricing information within PCC. Working closely with customers to identify their materials supply and cost strategies.
- Engaging customer material and purchasing teams to identify opportunities to bring new materials to market and is constantly aware of new forging materials (superalloys, titanium, and others) being developed and introduced within the industry.
B.S. degree in Engineering or Business preferred
Ideal candidates will have a minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial role in sales or marketing. Prior experience in a forging or melt shop environment preferred
Progressive advancement to increasing levels of responsibility
Outstanding customer service orientation with a passion for improved business results
PCC prides itself on offering commpetitive compensation packages that include, but are not limited to:
At PCC Forged Products, we believe that diversity drives innovation, therefore SMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Full Health Care Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Opportunity for growth and advancement/Excellent Career Path
Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power,...