Americold, the largest provider of temperature controlled distribution services in the US, is seeking a Forklift Operator to join the team at our Park Rapids, MN facility.
Primary Responsibility: Unloads and loads customer product, scans product, and places it correctly in warehouse. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
1. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
2. Load and unload trucks. Move product onto pallet in correct position.
3. Scan product and move to loading area. Check for accuracy and placement.
4. Direct product to correct area in warehouse.
5. Pack product using shrink-wrap. Attach correct labels to product.
6. Move product safely using forklift, pallet jack or dock loader. Follow instructions for operating equipment.
7. Clear work area of loose wood and plastic. Sweep work area as needed.
8. Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
9. Inventory product as needed. Label, sort, wrap and tie product.
10. Other duties as requested.
Qulaififcations and Requirements:
1 year work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to become forklift certified
Strong teamwork skills
Ability to read numbers and labels
Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Ability to add, subtract and multiply
Keyword: Forklift Operator, Warehousing
Americold - 8 months ago
In business to keep cool, AmeriCold Logistics is a leading provider of temperature-controlled warehousing, distribution, and logistics servi...