BPI is seeking Forklift Operators in our plant facility. Qualified applicants will have prior forklift experience in an industrial manufacturing setting.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Ability to drive and operate a forklift.
- Operate a forklift to assist with the loading, unloading, hauling, and staging of incoming and outgoing materials and products.
- May check forklift equipment and refuel equipment as required.
- May work on production floor and require the use of sanitation equipment such as shovels, squeegee, and high pressure water hose.
- Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required. EOE/AA
Beef Products, Inc. - 2 years ago