The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift truck to stack and retrieve supplies and materials as well as following our company's Good Manufacturing Practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Load trucks and secure product in accordance with customer requirements
- warehouse and shipping receiving experience required
- Load and unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Monitor material usage on work floor and supply production lines with raw materials
- Weigh materials or products and record results on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Keep production lines supplied with raw materials
- Inventory product as needed. And label, sort, wrap and tie product
- Unload and stack material by raising and lowering lifting device
- Other duties as assigned by management
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Current OSHA forklift driving certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts in a production environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in the production department and other designated areas.
Our Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits include:
Apply with us today and join our growing family!
- Choice of Medical Plans-choose the coverage that is right for you and your family
- Dental Plan-provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
- Voluntary Vision Program-allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans!
- Employee Assistance Program-5 free counseling visits; Financial & Legal Assistance
- Education Reimbursement-up to $5,250 annually!
- 401k Savings Plan with a company match
Consolidated Container Company - 22 months ago
If you want to make a big deal out of it, chances are Bain Capital will get involved. The private equity and venture capital investor...