At Fidelitone Logistics we’re all about people! We love to develop our team and promote from within. We value employee suggestions and reward for results. If you’ve got the skill and the attitude to help take us to the next level, we invite you to read on!
Fidelitone, family-owned since 1929, provides warehouse, distribution and procurement services for a variety of companies.
We are currently adding to our team. We are in search of a Forklift Operator.
The selected candidate will be responsible for loading, unloading, moving, stacking, and staging product and materials using a forklift. They will pick and packs orders throughout the warehouse, and will document and maintain inventory, and ensure the production area is organized and clean.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Prepares and stage skids for outbound shipments using different carriers. Enters shipment information into computer system.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into outbound trucks and trailers.
- Creates bill of lading and manifests for different carriers.
- Help with picking and packing, pallet building, and light assembly.
High school diploma or its equivalent and 2 years of related experience are preferred. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within warehouse industry. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision of Warehouse Supervisor. Basic knowledge of computer systems required. The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important. Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly with great attention to detail. Ability to adapt to change in the workplace and shift priorities easily. Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification. Must be able to use proper technique to lift 75 pounds.