GENCO ATC has immediate openings for Forklift Operators at our Distribution facility, located in Plainfield, IN.
The position is responsible for:
- Loading and unloading product in an efficient, accurate, and safe manner.
- Moving product to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store the product in the appropriate area.
- Maneuvering a forklift and/or pallet jack through limited space areas; verifying counts and products shipped/received
- Picking orders for shipment.
- Operating specific material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
- Checking or counting products for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Operating radio frequency terminals to ensure accurate local inventories. Picking and entering correct data to properly create advance shipment notifications for customers as required.
- Will be required to manually case pick orders using a walkie rider on a frequent basis
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- One (1) year of experience involved in performing work in a warehouse that requires the use of various warehouse practices.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of forklift experience
- Must be capable of repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs; must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must have experience with and the ability to operate material handling equipment
- Ability to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Familiarity with radio frequency equipment is preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Distribution/Return Center Operations Management
GENCO, a wholly owned subsidiary of FedEx, is the recognized leader in product lifecycle and reverse logistics solutions designed to...