GENCO ATC has an immediate opening for a Forklift Operator at our GENCO ATC distribution center located in Tooele, Utah The facility is 600,000 square foot operating on multiple shifts.
The position is responsible for
- Loading and unloading product in an efficient, accurate, and safe manner.
- Moving product to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store the product in the appropriate area.
- Maneuvering a forklift and/or pallet jack through limited space areas; verifying counts and products shipped/received
- Picking orders for shipment.
- Operating specific material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
- Checking or counting products for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Operating radio frequency terminals to ensure accurate local inventories.
- Picking and entering correct data to properly create advance shipment notifications for customers as required.
- Will be required to manually case pick orders using a walkie rider on a frequent basis
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Prior forklift driving experience, preferred
- General warehouse experience desirable
- Must be able to read English, count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly
- Must be able to exhibit good hand/eye coordination
- Must be detail oriented, possess a high degree of accuracy and work well under pressure
Warehouse - Hourly
GENCO - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Generations of businesses in need of third-party logistics have deferred to GENCO Distribution System. Founded in 1898, the company, also...