Founded in 1947, Texas-based Igloo Products Corp. is today an international designer, manufacturer and marketer of outdoor products that make the outdoor experience more accessible and fun. So whether it’s on the water, near the water, on the trail, on the hunt, in the mountains or just around the house for family fun, Igloo goes where you go and makes the experience better. We are specialists from the factory floor to the dynamic field sales team and every function in between. We have earned the worldwide reputation as "The Authentic Cooler Company". For 65 years, Igloo has been committed to innovation, consumer insights, channel differentiation and high quality products. We are building a cutting-edge team with the strongest talent at all levels.
We care about improving the quality of life in the places where we live and work. We are committed to producing safe products and to being a good corporate steward of our environment. We are actively developing products that lessen the impact on our environment and provide our customers actionable ways to make eco-conscious purchase decisions. If you are looking for a challenging career and an opportunity to work for one of America's best known brands for more than 65 years, Igloo is the organization for you.
- Almost three in every four U.S. households owns an Igloo cooler
- Igloo coolers are sold through over 15,000 outlets in the U.S. and around the world.
Operates and drives forklift to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products, equipment, or materials in a productive and safe manner.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Positions forklift over or around loaded pallets, boxes, products, or materials and transports load(s) to designated area
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device
- May inventory materials on work floor and supply workers with materials as needed
- May weigh materials or products and record weight on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Complete the Forklift Inspection Book/Log at the beginning of shift
- May shrink wrap up to 60 pallets per shift
- Report to supervisor regarding any damage to racks, faulty equipment, or any other safety hazards.
- Keep working area organized and clean
- Use a scanner gun to inventory transactions
- Organize and secure stored materials and parts at designated area
- Remain current on forklift training and certification as required by supervisor, manager, and/or Igloo Safety
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 6 months previous stand-up forklift experience
- Experience: 1 year of warehouse experience
- Language skills: Basic understanding of English
- Math skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- High School or GED
- Familiar with Manufacturing and Warehousing practices
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Able to see and hear within normal limits
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Able to stack 4 pallets high
- Work environment: Hot and humid in summer months; cold during winter months