There is an urgent, full-time opening available for a Chemist with strong adhesive or sealant formulation experience to join a cutting edge, extremely stable organization that has been business for over 90 years. It has built a prestigious reputation for supplying first class products to customers encompassing a diverse range of industries including aerospace, commercial, power generation, medical, packaging and food manufacturing. This is a terrific opportunity offering a lucrative base salary , great benefits package including medical, dental, health, vision, disability insurance, 401K plan with company patching, generous PTO and other outstanding perks. This position is located in beautiful Western, MI , which is home to several phenomenal beaches and offers various exciting outdoor activities including hiking, camping, ice skating, cross-country skiing etc.
· Perform research to develop new formulations and replace existing practices based on material availability and cost effectiveness
· Identify, assess and test raw materials
· Executive field scale trials and tests of new products
· Utilize statistical methodology to develop specifications for new formulations
· Support manufacturing related to new product introductions and changing processes.
· Develop and implement lab procedures
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have a BS Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or a related field and minimum of 3 to 5+ years of industrial experience formulating adhesives or sealants
- Seasoned in using fundamental polymer properties to predict end-use performance.
- Extremely well-versed with DOE ( design of experiments)
- Proficient in utilizing MS Office and analytical testing software
- Experience working within in an ISO 9001 environment is preferred, Green or Black Belt Certification is a plus
If interested and QUALIFIED , please send resume in Microsoft Word format to:
Keywords: formulation chemist, formulating chemist, product development chemist, new product development chemist, formulation scientist, formulating scientist, product development scientist, new product development scientist, adhesive chemist, adhesive scientist, adhesion chemist, adhesion scientist, resin, wax blend, polymer chemist, polymer scientist, sealant chemist, sealant scientist, investment casting, coating chemist, coatings chemist, coating scientist, coatings scientist
Etech Hi Inc. - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard