The candidate must be able to formulate skin care products including, but not limited to, sun care, lotions, creams, serums, washes, etc. Chemist will be responsible to cover all aspects of development: formulation, batching, stability, sample preparation for launch.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop prototype formulations which demonstrate the effectiveness of ASI products.
- Perform stability on all formulations and new materials to be tested
- Perform testing on our products vs. competitors in order to differentiate our products from the competition.
- Respond to assigned tech service requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Fill/ship prototype sample requests.
- Work with internal consumer science group to evaluate new products.
- 1-5 years experience in formulating skin care products.
- Must possess knowledge/experience in Personal Care Applications
- Good communication skills and business acumen
- Computer proficiency
Good written and oral communication skills
Good people skills & team work
Good analytical/troubleshooting skills
Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Authorized to work in the United States
BS Chemistry or other relevant discipline
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago
The Franklin Company was established in 1958 to help local, regional and Fortune 500 companies with professional and technical placements...