JCFS is looking to hire a Supervisor for our Specialized Foster Care Program located Downtown. The Foster Care Supervisor provides and administers case management and clinical services within our specialized Foster Care Program.
• Supervises and evaluates Foster Care Case Managers
• Makes recommendations for continuing or terminating employment
• Oversees administrative tasks related to assigned cases, i.e., records, agency forms, DCFS forms, case reviews, and consultation scheduling
• Participates in the development, review, and implementation of treatment plans for clients assigned to his/her workers
• Maintains up to date on all relevant DCFS and JCFS requirements, policies, and procedures
• Interprets Agency programs to other community agencies or groups
• Assists the Director with administrative tasks and other duties as assigned
• Provides and bills for Medicaid services under Rule 132 as a QMHP
JCFS offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, Flexible Spending Plans, Life Insurance, LTD, and sick time and vacation time.
For more information Please visit us at http://www.jcfs.org
Follow us on Facebook! Jewish Child & Family Services
Follow us on Twitter! JCFSChicago
Jewish Child and Family Services is committed to serving the needs of adults, children, adolescents and their families regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation, or ability. JCFS is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building a diverse workforce and positive working environment. Accredited by COA. Charter member of CWLA. Licensed by DCFS. A partner in serving our community, supported by the JUF/JFMC.
Mandatory Job Qualifications
• Master’s Degree in Social Work with at least 3 years’ relevant post graduate experience in direct service.
• Minimum 2 years of case manager experience in child welfare setting
• Child Welfare License required
• Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks while keeping key constituents in the loop.
• Position occasionally requires work during evening and weekend hours.
• Experience in writing adoption subsidies is strongly desired
• Must have a valid IL Driver’s License, auto insurance, and car
Jewish Family & Child Service is a private non-profit social service organization dedicated to assisting individuals and families without...