“Whenever I run into a problem I can’t solve, I always make it bigger. I can never solve it by trying to make it smaller, but if I make it big enough I can begin to see the outlines of a solution.”
Dwight D. Eisenhower, Four Star General
About This Job
Can't be tied down to a single specialty? This is the job for you. It's hard to say what tomorrow's challenge will be, but you'll be happy to hack away at it, whether it's a Ruby on Rails web UI, a distributed analysis Hadoop application in Java, or something completely new.
- Design and build sophisticated systems to process and visualize massive amounts of data.
- Make mistakes. Fix them; learn from them; make different ones next time.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become better engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Work on your own great ideas for our company during Hackweeks.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Excited by the idea of building scalable and reliable products.
- Comfort in multiple languages, frameworks, and environments.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
Interested in applying? Submit the following along with your resume:
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly engineers who love what they do.
- Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Enjoy unlimited PTO. We believe passion and hard work grants flexibility and trust.
- Participate in a thriving culture. We host events such as weekly yoga, game nights, happy hour, and a two night camping trip.
- Leverage our health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and pre-tax commuter benefit.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world.
Three-Sentence Cover Letter
Tell us in three sentences why you'd like to join our team and what makes you a great fit.
Portfolio of work (Optional)
Show us what you’ve got. We’d love to see links to sites you have worked on or screenshots of your work. Let us know which snazzy features you built.
LiveRamp - 30+ days ago
LiveRamp enables marketers to use their CRM data such as demographics and purchase history to target online display. Data onboarding,...