The Installed Manager is responsible to manage multiple crews of installers. You will schedule appointments for jobs, order the necessary supplies to complete the job, and manage the inventory as well. Overall, this position will manage the whole installation process of product on a job site ensuring that the job will be done accurately. Some of the duties include:
- Manages Installation Crew Installation of products and/or companion products (i.e. framing, windows, insulation, poly, vapor barriers)
- Completion of prep work for appropriate products to be installed
- Loads and unloads, completes safety checks and basic maintenance and care of trucks
- Completes warehouse duties including stocking, inventory counts, cleanups, unloading of semi's etc.
- Handles job site cleanup
- Completes paperwork required for reporting time worked, footage installed, materials loaded, returned inventory, used supplies, etc.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals, effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or at least two years of specific experience and/or training related to the essential functions of the job; or equivalent combination of education and training.
84 Lumber Company was founded by Joe Hardy in 1956 in the town of Eighty Four, Pennsylvania, where the original store continues to operate...