BurgerFi is looking for a talented Franchise Real Estate Development individual to work out of our Corporate Headquarters in North Palm Beach to support our growing concept.
As a member of our team, you will be eligible for many benefits including our vacation plan, health insurance, competitive salary.
BurgerFi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
- Identify new site opportunities and ensure best location value for all real estate acquisitions. Strong site selection skills required.
- Mastery of LOI, lease reviews and negotiation skills must lead to completion of lease execution.
- Review site criteria packages from Franchisee and determine if site is acceptable based on information submitted as well as conduct independent research analysis.
- Ensure that franchisees adhere to their development roll out schedule.
- Requires strong follow up skills and communication with franchisee and various departments within the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Ability to analyze & research markets for development of high volume restaurant locations.
- Ability to travel 50% of the year.
- Ability to switch focus quickly, communicate clearly & concisely both orally & written
ZipRecruiter - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard