FRANCHISE SALES MANAGER
The Franchise Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall lead generation and qualification process related to Smashburger franchise growth strategy. The Franchise Sales Manager is accountable for actively marketing, recruiting, and selling Smashburger development agreements to approved potential franchisees that follow the Smashburger franchisee profile. Responsible for coordinating the sales process by working collaboratively with all Smashburger support functions, which include without limitation, legal, IT, accounting, finance, operations and other sales team members.
- Develop solid leads of existing restaurant operators in target markets both domestically and internationally.
- Execute the franchise growth strategy for the Company.
- Manage the franchise sales pipeline from the initial inquiry to awarding of franchise.
- Promptly and diligently respond to and follow up on all quality prospects.
- Enhance prospect flow by networking in your markets, attending trade shows, etc.
- Maintain required records and documentation of sales process
- Execute one-on-one sales meetings.
- Work collaboratively with other Franchise Sales team members, Franchise Operations, Real Estate, Construction, Accounting and Legal as required.
- Travel as required to ensure strong relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of successful outside sales experience.
- Experience in franchise operations, sales, development and training a plus.
- Solid understanding of franchise agreements and practices a plus.
- Proven ability to generate leads and qualify business partnerships.
- Proven and documented track record of consistent quota achievement.
- Major account experience; proven client engagement skills including relationship building, negotiating and closing.
- International/Canadian experience is a plus
- An undergraduate degree in business, marketing, management or related discipline is preferred.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard