- Provide leadership, guidance, mentoring and assistance to peer employees by answering questions, providing feedback on customer issues, and supporting all areas of Fraud Operations as needed (20%)
- Work assigned fraud queues, emails, service requests, appeals, PET tickets, PET chats, and other escalations or tasks as assigned. (70%)
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and customer care issues (10%)
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
eBay - 15 months ago
The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on commerce,...