Responsible for managing, monitoring and coordinating fraud risk strategies for credit and debit card products.
Predict the level of fraud risk, develop policies and procedures used to evaluate and control fraud risk, and maximize profit potential of the assigned product lines.
Your Career is Here.
- Manage the fraud risk management strategies of credit and debit card products, including account acquisition, transaction fraud, mass compromise identification and management, and associated operational processes.
- Lead a team of 3-4 analysts to develop and monitor fraud strategy and model performance,
and validate fraud underwriting criteria.
Utilize forecasting techniques to project fraud detection strategy performance.
- Initiate and maintain fraud policy for new and existing credit products.
- Develop, build and maintain the analytical framework and support systems needed for the fraud claim and reporting processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Seven to ten years of analytics experience
's degree preferred
- Prior use of statistical software and data management tools such as SQL or SAS a strong plus
- Advanced experience with MS Excel and Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...