Analyst-Fraud Prevention Analyst
• Work with clients to understand their needs and offer suggestions in building fraud prevention limits within their authorization settings for their card programs.
• Manage client requests, new client set-ups and offer suggestions on how to best implement new strategies.
• Utilize various tools within the First Data system to best fit the client’s needs.
• Complete research and investigations into current industry standards, fraud trends, and limiting client losses on potentially negative accounts.
• Respond to any/all inquiries from clients in a timely, professional and accurate manner.
• Maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients.
• Facilitate reviews with clients regarding their settings and overall strategies.
• Develop methods to track setting and strategy performance and offer suggestions when changes are needed.
• 3-5 years of experience
• PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of card industry fraud and related risk characteristics and trends.
• Strong problem solving skills and inherent decision making abilities.
• Financial institution operational experience desirable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.
Adecco - 18 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...