Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, providing integrated technology and services that create value and results for our clients. Fiserv drives innovations that transform experiences for more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms and other business clients.
What We Do
We help our clients solve complex business challenges. Whether you want to grow deposits, attract and retain customers, fight fraud or meet regulatory compliances, Fiserv provides the expertise, tools and guidance to help you solve problems and meet business demands.
Fiserv delivers technology solutions in five areas of competence:
- Payments: Solutions to optimize all aspects of payments, creating efficiency and driving growth
- Processing Services: Solutions for managing account-based transactions reliably and securely
- Risk & Compliance: Solutions to prevent and mitigate risk
- Customer & Channel Management: Solutions to attract, retain and grow customer relationships
- Insights & Optimization: Solutions that transform data into actionable business insights
Under moderate supervision, assist Fraud Director by enabling him/her to utilize and equip division with a common approach to solving business process problems through the use of Six Sigma tools and techniques as it relates to fraud prevention and investigation. Identify, track, and report, any fraud cases that occur as a result of the movement of money.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing team environment
- Meet internal and external customer expectations via the detection and confirmation of possible fraud activity
- Escalate issues to other departments or management as needed.
- Responsible for working suspicious activity alerts generated by the FraudNet detection system.
- Provide accurate and timely information within the established corporate and department performance metrics.
- Review reports or fraud referral queues in an attempt to identify fraud and provide victim assistance when needed.
- Complete needed maintenance and update the Fiserv negative files.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
Fiserv offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fraud prevention and investigation or equivalent specialty
- Skills and Knowledge Required
- Self Motivated
- Six Sigma 101
- Six Sigma operational excellence certification.
- Strong analytical skills are necessary to help quickly identify suspicious behavior and track subscriber patterns.
- Possess the initiative and drive to be able to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SQL knowledge a plus
Fiserv - 10 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...