Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
Education and Experience:
- This is an entry-level fraud non-supervisory position. Representatives are scheduled to work 5 days a week (Monday through Friday)
- Evening and weekend hours may be required as growth dictates flexibility with schedule during peak times
- Conduct investigations on reported fraudulent debit accounts to ensure that fraud transactions are appropriately identified and resolved with Reg E specified timeframes for resolution
- Make decisions as to the validity of fraud claims, reimburse as appropriate, and communicate case decisions to cardholders
- Conduct timely investigations on suspected and/or known fraud accounts. Analyze debit card transactions in order to identify fraudulent activity and transaction patterns
- Respond to telephone inquiries, customer and law enforcement requests, and problems related to debit card fraud claims
- Analyze and determine possible recovery opportunities based on Federal Reg E
- Correspond with court agencies pertaining to restitution
- Document fraud case activity accurately and provide timely updates to management
- Maintain daily and monthly performance standards, including those that measure both quality and quantity
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of one year of experience in bankcard fraud investigations (debit or credit) is preferred
- Previous customer service or related work experience in a financial services business is required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Xerox Corporation - 22 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...