Fraud Prevention Specialist(Job Number: FIN000514)
JOIN US AS A FRAUD PREVENTION SPECIALIST
About This Opportunity
Develop financial products and services that drive sales and sustain outstanding profitability. You'll also help strengthen Target's relationships with millions of guests and store team members by providing a fast, fun and friendly contact experience.
Provides a Target-brand guest experience and minimizes financial fraud loss and risk for all TFS credit cards through initiating guest/victim fraud cases while reviewing, identifying and tracking fraud trends. Reviews Target Redcards for suspicious fraudulent activity and prevents additional TFS and Target Corporation losses. Supports internal credit departments and Assets Protection as a contact point.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Fraud Prevention Specialist, you'll take the lead as you…
- Reviews real-time or near real-time transaction and account information and account information from various Fraud Prevention sources in a quick, efficient and detailed manner. Minimize fraud losses and provide a branded guest experience
- Performs primarily outbound "courtesy calls" using an automated dialer to confirm credit card activity with cardholders
- Reviews and restricts accounts from further credit fraud losses based on referrals from a wide variety of sources (Assets Protection, Credit Teams, Credit systems (Authorizations, TSYS) and Fraud detection systems (CardGuard, IVR, ACAPS, Scorecards, etc.)
- Researches potentially fraudulent addresses, names and other data using available investigative tools and databases and other resources
- Completes files and system documentation accurately and in accordance with TFS and Department expectations
- Performs Departmental research and completes special projects as assigned
- Ability to excel in proficiency on Credit Fraud Prevention systems
- Self motivated; able to work independently
- Strong team contributor
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- College degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with Windows, Word, Access and Excel
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Target Corporation - 17 months ago
Target Corporation (Target) operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...