SENIOR STYLIST | Roles & Responsibilities
Reports To: Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager (ASM)
Objective To drive sales through creating a unique, innovative and inspirational customer experience encompassing the Free People lifestyle and brand image, resulting in positive customer relationships and a profitable store.
- Meet or exceed personal Sales Goal in order to help the store achieve its sales goals.
- Expand and manage client base through the following:
- Outreach and Networking: initiate connections through social media, e-mail, hand written communication, telephone, and in person communication daily/weekly.
- Sales Generation: build customer connections through appointments and in store events.
- Follow - Up: Further personalize the customer relationships through thanking the customer and following up on the experience. Maintain customer client books and social media relations.
- Be the expert of current fashion trends in the industry and the Brand. Creatively communicate fashion awareness to team and customer.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship to connect with the customers and create business through events and social media. Partner with Store Manager to execute.
- Embody and represent the company culture on the sales floor while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate understanding of systems and programs, including point of sale and MPOS.
- Uphold a highly organized system for maintaining customer communication, data, appointments, and sales tracking.
- Serve as a Store/District leader in customer service, product information, and outfitting for the total store assortment.
- Mentor Stylists on all aspects of the customer experience through fit sessions, fashion boards, morning meetings and workshops.
- Partner with SM in managing and communicating Store/District SPH goals and results.
- Interpret and articulate the FP lifestyle and culture.
- Maintain an awareness of fashion trends, store concepts through the Scenic Route, BLDG25, Workshop, and additional communication from the merchandising team.
- Contribute at a high-level in store meetings, fit sessions, outfitting, and walk-throughs.
- Collaborate with the store leadership team to communicate customer feedback.
- Offer community resources and local recommendations for your customer (ex. tailor, restaurant, dry cleaner, etc.).
- Collaborate with management team to run selling contests and ensure team participation.
Urban Outfitters Inc. - 9 months ago
If you're a metropolitan hipster, Urban Outfitters has your outfit. The firm's 200 namesake stores -- mainly in the US, but also...