STYLIST | Roles & Responsibilities
Reports To: Store Management Team
Objective To create a unique, innovative and inspirational customer experience; encompassing the Free People lifestyle and brand image, while maintaining all store operations and goals, resulting in driving sales and ensuring a profitable store.
Also may include:
- Exceed the customer’s service expectations by meeting the following responsibilities:
- Build genuine relationships with customers.
- Greet all customers upon entering the store.
- Offer to hold items for the customer at the cash wrap or in the fitting room.
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions and alternatives.
- Utilize all customer care resources.
- Offer to locate out of stock product from direct or from another store.
- Assist in maintaining store merchandising and operational standards.
- Uphold all company policy and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of awareness and concern for Loss Prevention.
- Facilitate the zones of the floor based on business needs.
- Ensure a positive final impression of customer care at the cash wrap by meeting the following responsibilities:
- Comment on items purchased.
- Inquire if their purchase is a gift that will need to be wrapped.
- Request the customer’s zip code or email address.
- Ring transactions efficiently – issue a receipt.
- Compare signatures on back of card and on the POS Screen.
- Demonstrate knowledge of return policy.
- Practice proper phone etiquette.
- Perform all register functions.
- Train new stylists on Register University.
- Maintain cash wrap organization, cleanliness and restock.
Urban Outfitters Inc. - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
If you're a metropolitan hipster, Urban Outfitters has your outfit. The firm's 200 namesake stores -- mainly in the US, but also...