Position: Freelance Digital Production Coordinator
Nameplate: The Bon Ton Stores, Inc.
Employment Status: Part Time
Location Name: Milwaukee Corporate Headquarters
Zip/Postal Code: 53203
Requisition Number: 19451
The Bon Ton Stores, Inc. is in need of an independent contractor/freelance candidate for our Creative Production team.
As the Freelance Digital Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for all ecommerce and digital marketing production schedules, correspondence and tracking.
- Production Coordination
- Attend weekly eCom Turn Ins and log production status
- Take notations for new photography, vendor supplied merchandise, or pick up
- Communicate information to team members on model needs, render set information, image notes, and styling directions
- Production Administration
- Assist in entering production related data and link merchandise into tracking documents and systems
- Export report and manipulate / create excel documents
- Pull, label, and prepare production sheets for external Commerce Hub production
- Assist Ecommerce Merchandise Managers in support of photo studio needs as it relates to presenting merchandise
- Production Scheduling and Tracking
- Track production status for eCom copy writing and communicate ongoing changes
- Maintain weekly status of eCom copy production and make sure deadlines are being met
- Track weekly Commerce Hub Production
- Communicate weekly production workloads to Digital Project Manager
- Strong technical skill with Microsoft Office Suite; especially Excel and Outlook
- Past experience in a data entry, tracking and project scheduling role, OR experience in a retail merchandising role
- Knowledge of merchandising best practices
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- High level of organization and planning skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace under strict deadlines
- This is an Independent Contractor/Freelance position
- Part-time: 30-32 hours per week
- Days needed: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are mandatory with Friday being variable based on workload.