American Express Publishing Freelance Online Producer
Job/Internship type: Freelance Company/Publication Name: American Express Publishing Location: New York, NY Description:
American Express Publishing is seeking a full-time freelance producer to assist in the production of e-mail newsletters and our family of websites, including travelandleisure.com, foodandwine.com, departures.com, and executivetravelmagazine.com. He or she will work closely with editors to produce articles and interactive features.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience producing content for the web & should be passionate about food, wine, luxury travel, family travel, and golf travel.
- Assist with website production, including creating and updating magazine articles and web-exclusive content
- Create interactive features, such as slideshows, Google maps, and other special packages
- Migrate articles and images to new CMS and assist with QA process
- Update partnership feeds
- Format newsletters in HTML, coordinate ad placement and approval, and schedule deployment in a timely manner
- 1-2 years relevant online production experience
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
Contact: Send resume & hourly rate requirement to: email@example.com . NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. OK to mention Ed?: Yes
FolioCareers.com - 9 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for m...