NEW HIGH END WOMENSWEAR DESIGNER looking for Freelance Publicist
Must have at least 3 years experience, at a Fashion PR agency or in house for a fashion brand.
We are looking for an experienced publicist specialized in fashion PR to work in the upcoming Spring/Summer 2013 campaign. Publicist must have contacts with print publication editors (Vogue, Elle, WWD, etc), fashion bloggers (Cashmere and Cupcakes, Man Repeller, MizManhattan, etc) top stylists and buyers (Saks, Barneys, Bergdorf, luxury boutiques etc).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining media contact lists of fashion editors, fashion blogs and luxury retailers in the US.
- Create buzz about the collection before, during and after Fashion Week.
- Pitching to magazines and blogs for: Coverage and editorial spreads
- Pitching to luxury retailers for: Lookbook review, buying prospect
- Pitching to global social media
- Pitching to top stylists
- Organizing designer interviews
- Writing press releases
- Daily updates on Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter pages
- Make weekly reports
NewYorkJobs.com - 11 months ago