Mindshare LA is on a hiring spree, and we're looking for a Freelance Recruiter to help us attract and hire good people.
The Freelance Recruiter works with the Director, Talent Acquisition, to hire qualified, best-fit talent across all levels and functions within Mindshare Santa Monica office. This is a great opportunity for a freelance recruiter who's got solid full-cycle recruitment experience within the media industry to help an industry leader grow its team.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Recruiting candidates for open positions across all levels within the media industry (including assistant media planners to media directors, analytics, comms planners and admins)
- Source, pre-qualify and assess the talent/skill level of candidates by way of cold-calling, email campaigns, industry/networking referrals, colleague collaboration and our applicant tracking system
- Work with hiring managers to guide candidates through the recruitment process – efficiently and effectively
- Maintain accurate data utilizing applicant tracking system (Taleo)
- Conduct telephone and in-person interviews , negotiate salaries, and close candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior media industry experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities is key
- Strong communication and people skills; positive attitude and team player
- Ambitious, resourceful, focused, and has proven success in a fluid work environment
Mindshare USA, doing business as Mindshare North America, is a leading media planning and buying organization serving clients in the US and...