SankyNet is seeking applicants with excellent writing and copy editing skills to fill several freelance positions. Previous experience writing for the Web is a plus; previous experience writing for nonprofits is strongly preferred. The right candidate will be capable of working independently and taking initiative, as well as meeting tight deadlines and bringing a creative voice to a wide range of clients. This is a freelance position.
- Degree in English, Journalism or a related subject preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years writing and editing experience
- previous experience writing for non-profit organizations
Hours & Compensation:
Hours will vary depending on the scope of the project(s) assigned and the amount of work available at a given time. Please include salary history and requirements with your application.
- Write compelling, creative e-appeals and e-newsletters for nonprofit organizations whose missions range from hunger relief, women's rights, education, and animal welfare to biomedical research and the arts.
- Write and/or edit website copy ranging from featured articles to complete copy decks.
- Create pay-per-click advertising campaigns including ad copy and landing pages.
Apply by email to email@example.com
Resume (including references and salary history/requirements)
Several writing samples, preferably including an email, web content, and/or e-newsletter.
Sanky Communications, Inc. - 17 months ago