Make your move. Achieve more.
XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) is one of the fastest-growing companies in the transportation logistics business, and a Top 25 Freight Brokerage Firm. We're creating jobs at record speed - and we're bringing a lot of qualified people on board. In the past year alone, we added more than 20 locations to grow our three businesses: freight brokerage, expedited transportation and freight forwarding.
At XPO, we don't own trucks, ships or planes, but we're in the middle of the action: connecting shippers who have loads to move with the best carriers for those loads. It's fast-paced, competitive work. We want people on our team who are confident and driven to win -- people who are excited to help build our growth. We've created inspiring workspaces that are charged with adrenaline,
where a big effort can pay off in a big way. And you'll do it with our support: we'll give you training and technology and a strong team to work with.
This is your chance to achieve more with a company that's driving toward becoming a multi-billion dollar business in the next few years. It's your move.
We are looking for a Director of Freight Audit Bill Pay to join the XPO team immediately.
- Manage the freight audit and billing function across multiple locations
- Partner with the finance and operations teams to ensure prompt payment & issuance of invoices
- Drive process improvement and metrics across the related people, process and systems
- Own the design of the future state process and systems for freight audit and billing
- Coordinate with the operations team to provide excellent service to our carrier base
- Lead, train and motivate a team of 30+ people across multiple locations
- Assist in the integration of new acquired entities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA preferred
- 10 + years’ experience in freight/logistics industry
- 5+ years’ experience in freight audit and billing within the logistics space
- 5+ years team leader/supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Must possess superior managerial and people skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- The ability to analyze procedural and system problems and make effective recommendations.
- The ability to maintain, in the strictest confidence, information received concerning confidential matters, as well as a high degree of professionalism. Knowledge/Experience
XPO Logistics, Inc. - 9 months ago