Orlando Florida Freight Agent Job
Orlando Florida Freight Agent & Shipping Agent Professionals
Are you currently a freight broker agent? Are you unhappy in your current situation? Are you looking to move your shipper clients to a reputable, well established 3PL freight broker, one you can trust with your future?
Independent Freight Agent Job Requirements:
Team Players: Incredible opportunity for someone wanting to work with a progressive 3PL company that offers:
- 2+ years experience
- Must have active and current shipper client account activity and a demonstrable track record of success.
- Must Possess: The ability and know how to run your own independent freight agent office including servicing your shippers and carriers from dispatching to end of their loads. Excellent work ethic, quality service and ability to build long term shipper client relationships.
- Accurately bidding your loads and running a healthy margin.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
If you are ready to explore working as a independent freight broker agent with Coastal Transportation Services Inc. and you meet the freight agent job requirements please express your interest by completely submitting the following:
- Commission only pay structure which is very competitive and has unlimited earning potential. ( The commission structure is based on percentages of gross margin (billed revenue minus carrier cost )
- Agents are Paid on performance – agents don’t have to wait until shipper pays and receive their commission at the next pay cycle
- Work out of your home or office anywhere within the US.
- Centralized invoicing and accounting functions, expedited carrier pay cycles, customer credit checks, collection negotiating.
- Internet-based logistics software & load board subscriptions.
- Exceptional administrative support.
- No, non compete contracts – the shipper client base and business that you build is yours – freight agents stay and grow with us because they want to, not because they have to.
- Completing the application form, below
- Include resume of relevant work history,
- Three professional references that demonstrate work ethic and ability in field.
Coastal Transportation Services - 10 months ago