Seattle, Washington, Truck & Freight Broker Agent Jobs
Logistics Company with solid financial services and support is
seeking Experienced Freight & Truck Broker Agents in Seattle, Washington
If you have the relevant experience specified above you may qualify to join our team of established agents. Coastal offers a great environment for each of its’ agents and provides a great system to help you grow your business.
- 2+ years experience in brokerage sales/service, and/or dispatching operations?
- Have the ability to run your own freight broker agent office including sales, service and dispatching?
- Have an established current shipping customer and carrier account base?
- Have the ability to use computer-based brokerage software and electronic mail, and effectively search the Internet?
- Demonstrate proven techniques for expanding the book of business and carrier base?
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail follow-up?
We Offer Qualified Team Players
Please e-mail or contact us through the inquire form on our website contact form.
- Commission only pay structure which is very competitive and has unlimited earning potential.
- The ability to work out of your home or office.
- Centralized invoicing and accounting functions.
- Expedited carrier pay cycles.
- Customer credit checks.
- Internet-based logistics software.
- Exceptional administrative support.
Or call Bill at 760-542-9980 x100.
Incredible opportunity for experienced freight broker agent with book in Washington wanting to work with a progressive solid 3PL Logistics Company.
Be Sociable, Share!