This is a first shift shift position. The hours are Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM. Responsible for all Front Desk duties, including answering phones, greeting visitors, preparing conference rooms, as well as all aspects of administrative support for the Human Resources Department, Executives and other departments as required. Confidentiality, attention to detail, project management, exceptional grammatical, organizational and interpersonal skills are required to be successful. Managing multiple tasks at the same time is routine and requires constant follow-up.
Position Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Answer switchboard and other front office duties
- Administrative and clerical support for HR and Executive Management
- Maintain confidentiality in all company matters
- Perform employee training for the company
- Order office supplies
- Primary backup for HR Representative
- Compose and/or prepare spreadsheets, letters, etc.
- Event planner for the company
- Complete, process and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents and filing
- Employee Relations
- Scheduling Conference Rooms
- Coordinate lunches for client meetings
- Previous experience answering a multiline phone.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of MS Office with Excel expertise.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook
- Must have high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with coworkers verbally and via email.
- Must be able to work independently and multitask continuously.
- Exceptional attendance is a must .
- 2 years ago - save job