Check in and check out all Resort guests.
Perform cashier functions to include: post of charges, make change and balance cashier drawers at end of shift.
Balance all transactions at end of shift.
Assist guests with meeting, Resort, or local amenity information.
Assist guest with billing information and client related items.
Maintain Front Desk supplies.
Update and change rooming lists for corporate clients when necessary.
Assist clients with all needs.
Maintain 4- Diamond standards.
Maintain all Benchmark standards.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to accomplish necessary tasks on the computer.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Computer experience required.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
$10.00 per hour
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- Employer Funded 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 2 years ago