The Front Desk Agents provide support, knowledge, and assistance as needed in all areas of customer service. Assist with all aspects of guest services and present a positive impression of the establishment. Provide information and service to guest and in the absence of a concierge.
- Assign rooms, register guests, update guest history, confirms payment, checks in guest to rooms.
- Confirm guest satisfaction, close billing and issue receipts, store luggage.
- Leave guest with a lasting positive impression of the establishment as they depart
- Supply information to guests regarding on-site facilities. Aware of bulletins of upcoming events and groups.
- As needed, perform other clerical duties such as filing, faxing, copying, and preparing and sorting mail.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- The ability to conduct business in a positive and friendly manner, both with guests and staff is required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Customer service and multi tasking skills is extremely important. Must be fluent in English with regard to oral and written communication.
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus.
- Performs job functions in a manner consistent with organizations goals and values.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole number, common fractions, and decimals.
- Front Desk Agent is frequently required to stand for 8 hours or more, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, as well as speak and hear. Employee may be required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks of varying priority and deadlines simultaneously.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
All positions require that you pass a drug screen and background investigation.