A great opportunity to join the HP Hotel Management family. HP Hotel Management is a growing national hotel development and management company. Situated in the bustling and beautiful capital of Arkansas, the Holiday Inn Express® North Little Rock Hotel offers comfort and convenience.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team as Front Desk Associates . Front Desk Associates are responsible for assisting guests and performing all front desk duties. Front Desk Associates report directly to the General Manager.
- Greet all customers who approach the Front Desk in a smiling, friendly manner.
- Check-in arriving guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and policies.
- Check-out departing guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and policies.
- Review arriving reservations for the day early in the shift, checking for special requests, VIP’s, etc., preassigning rooms as necessary.
- Pre-register groups that have requested pre-registration.
- Count cash drawer at beginning and end of each shift. Prepare shift deposit accurately, following standard procedures.
- Record messages and receive mail for arriving and in-house guests. Ensure that message lights are turned on and off as necessary.
- Check all guest folios during each shift, checking for potential credit problems. Ensure that all guests have either sufficient cash balances or authorized credit cards to cover expected charges. Take steps to notify cash customers who have used their credit balances to come and pay on their account.
- Record future reservations for any guest by phone or in person, following all standard procedures. Always check for sold-out dates before promising availability.
- Handle complaints efficiently and courteously.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma .
- Standing and walking 100% of the time with lifting and bending.
- The ability to see and hear.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer literate.
HP Hotels, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -