The primary function of the Front Desk Associate is to g reet and monitor all visitors to Norwalk Hospital.
Under the direction of the Front Desk Supervisor, the Front Desk Associate :
- Handles inquiries while adhering to the Hospital’s policies regarding confidentiality and privacy
- Distributes guest passes and directs patients/visitors to proper destination
- Handles incoming calls related to patient information
- Demonstrates a courteous and friendly manner when assisting the general public
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Fluency in reading, writing and communicating in English is required
- Availability to work day, evening and weekend hours is required
When you join Norwalk Hospital, you join a center of medical excellence recognized for its high quality patient care, commitment to...