With the continuing growth of our Company, this individual will assist by taking responsibility for all administrative and support functions. The candidate will be able to work independently with moderate supervision and have the experience to know when to follow up. This person must be able to shift priorities and adapt quickly to the needs of the group. The position requires strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to work with internal and external contacts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide appropriate cost coding, well information on each field ticket.
- Work with onsite Managers, Supervisors and Vendors to ensure invoicing process is completed correctly.
- Provide support for Corporate Services
- Organize reports and input data into Excel spreadsheets
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Provide administrative assistance to all departments as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be a self starter, able to work with minimal supervison
- Good driving record with valid driver's license
- College degree perferred
- Previous Oil industry experience
Oasis Petroleum - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard