Trader Joe's Front Desk Coordinator
What a difference.
Hawaiian shirts to work? Definitely more comfortable than a typical business attire. And that'll be your dress code at Trader Joe's. Say goodbye to the same old, same old. Say hi to Trader Joe's. Your favorite neighborhood grocery store, born in Southern California and now operating close to 400 stores in 35 states.
Who we are looking for...
The Front Desk Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls, process inbound and outbound mail and shipping, and take part in running all aspects of our front desk operations. This position is based out of our Boston, MA office.
The ideal candidate has…
· Excellent problem solving, communication, organizational and time management skills
· A high level of MS Office Suite knowledge
· Superior attention to detail
· Flexibility and a great attitude
What you'll do...
- Greet Vendors/Visitors
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Distribute incoming and process outgoing mail
- Coordinate car usage and reservations
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Handle all front desk tasks alongside our Receptionist
- Assist with Trader Joe’s University and events
- Aid in food preparation for Tastings when necessary
- Other administrative projects as assigned
If you've got the experience we're looking for - and love Trader Joe's as much as we do - then apply today. When creating your cover letter, please tell us why you want to work for Trader Joe's.
Trader Joe's is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse team.
Trader Joe's - 8 months ago
When it comes to grocery chains, Trader Joe's isn't your average Joe. With some 375 stores in 30-plus states, the company offers...