This position oversees all lodging room subjects for the hotel related to front line guest service while providing either direct consultative supervision in subject areas such as pricing, inventory, complimentary offerings, and day-to-day operations.
Position location: Wild Horse Pass Casino and Hotel
Skills / Requirements
Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and pass a full background check to be certified/license prior to employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate's degree in business/management/hospitality preferred
- Three (3) years of hotel supervisory or management experience required
- Must possess strong attention to detail, excellent guest service skills, strong organizational skills, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Familiarity with all rules of the gaming industry; as well as hands-on knowledge of blackjack and other varieties of table games
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds
Must be able to work in a smoking environment and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
Gila River Casinos - 21 months ago