TASCET seeks a part-time Receptionist and Administrative Assistant with strong organizational skills and attention for detail. In this entry-level position you will provide office support through a variety of administrative, clerical and organizational activities. Daily responsibilities will include answering, directing and responding to incoming calls; mail distribution; requisition of office supplies; and other duties as assigned. Secretarial work for a variety of executives will also be conducted as needed.
Expected hours for this position will begin at 20-30 hours per week with the possibility to become full-time in summer 2013.
Founded in 2005 and based in Madison, Wis., TASCET built an Identity Infrastructure that is available to organizations in the financial services, healthcare, education, cyber and government sectors. The Identity Infrastructure serves as the backbone for Technology as a Service (TaaS), enabling businesses to confirm an individual’s identity as they move between organizations or industries. The Identity Infrastructure helps organizations maintain data integrity, meet compliance, and eliminate the use of government-issued identifiers while restoring consumer privacy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Professionally administer all incoming calls, ensuring calls and messages are redirected accordingly
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Schedule and arrange meetings and conference calls
- Handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Coordinate the assembly, pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS , etc.)
- Maintain the organization’s supply room – ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing office supplies as needed
- Perform a variety of secretarial duties and other responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
Candidates should have the following personal attributes:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required
- Outstanding phone etiquette, organizational skills and customer service abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Prior work experience with basic accounting functions or database management programs is a plus
- Self-motivated with a desire to take initiative
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Please submit both a cover letter and resume through the link provided above.
TASCET is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
For more information on the company visit www.tascet.com
TASCET - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard