Invigorate your Career!
Consider joining Luxury Resorts and Hotels - Fort Lauderdale Collection, where casual luxury meets contemporary design!
This trendsetting marina hotel is seeking Guest Services talent who thrive on providing impeccable service in an unhurried atmosphere of understated elegance. Previous experience is preferred for this position.
Apply in person at the LXR Recruiting Center :
- Be familiar with arriving, departing groups and VIP's.
- Be aware of all group meeting details, including location, time, attendees, and group name.
- Register all guests in the proper manner, ensure all requests are met, and proper credit is obtained.
- Assist guests with Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Remain updated on all rates, packages, room types and seasonal amenities.
- Maintain knowledge of all resort facilities, including hours of operation, locations and staff contacts.
- Answer telephones promptly, using proper telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of training of all front desk standards and procedures and those set forth in the employee handbook.
- Develop a working knowledge of the reservation department.
- Post charges to guest accounts as deemed necessary.
- Maintain a neat, clean, well organized work area and ensure all safety rules and regulations are being followed.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the Opera system.
- Maintain a cash bank at the contracted amount at all times.
- Properly balance shift work in a timely and correct manner.
- Responsible to be an ambassador of good will for Luxury Resorts and to be able to represent and promote features and facilities throughout the resort.
- Must be able to act with diplomacy when dealing with various guests/situations.
- Learn rates, packages, locations and features of all rooms, computer functions, report running and account research.
- Ability to make judgment calls when facilitating various guest situations.
- Assist Front Desk Agents with Guest Questions, Comments or Concerns
- Train Front Desk Agents ensuring policies, procedures and standards are met.
- Learn Rates, Packages, Locations and Features of all Rooms, Computer Functions, Report Running and Account Research
2301 SE 17th Street Causeway
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33316
Application Hours : Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00am - 3:30pm
EOE / M / F / D / V
A minimum of two (2) years previous experience as a Supervisor of Front Desk Agent Experience is required and additional experience in a full service luxury hotel or resort is preferred. The LXR candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be computer literate and be able to stand for an eight hour minimum during work shift and lift, push and pull a minimum of 20lbs.
Knowledge of Opera system is preferred. Previous cash handling experience is a plus.
In order to best service our internal and external customers, the LXR candidate will speak and understand fluent English, must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Must be able to work at a fast pace, smile and greet the guest in a timely fashion.
Luxury Resorts & Hotels - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard