Turning Stone Resort and Casino, located in beautiful Upstate New York and rated AAA 4 Diamond, is recruiting a Front Desk Supervisor, swing shift.
- Effectively schedules Team Members (when call outs occur) to ensure sufficient front desk coverage at all times.
- Ensures front desk Team Members maintain complete knowledge of and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains sufficient supply of all front desk materials and supplies. Orders all needed materials in a timely manner.
- Regularly ensures that all systems are in working order and maintains complete knowledge of all system applications (i.e. P.M.S., Electronic Keys, Movie System, Telephone System).
- Ensures all areas are working properly in the absence of other Hotel Supervisors.
- Interacts with guests effectively answering questions, solving problems, and handling complaints.
- Has a close working relationship with all other hotel functions: PBX/Reservations, Housekeeping, Front Services, Guest Services, to ensure proper interaction of each area, lending itself to a complete guest package.
- Reviews Non-Zero Balance report on a regular basis.
- Prepares Hotel and Group Sales groups and group information prior to group arrival. Day and Swing Shift
- Works closely with the Entertainment Department to make certain blocks and rooming lists are up to date. Day and Swing Shift
- Aids in the preparation of Hotel and Group Sales groups and group information prior to group arrival as needed. Grave Shift
- Effectively ensures that all procedures are followed when Entertainment checks-in and that all required signatures are obtained. Verifies with arriving Entertainment that all rooming list information is correct. Grave Shift
- Pre-blocks bus groups and other groups with priority.
- Makes sure Housekeeping receives rooming lists for VIP’s, Entertainment, and Bus Groups on day of arrival.
- Ensure Housekeeping is aware of all No Show rooms and Casino Sellout rooms prior to 8am.
Must have at least a 2 year college degree.
Must have experience in a leadership role.
Hotel front desk experience required.
Must be able to type at least 40 wpm.
Must have computer experience.
Must possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position's duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.
Turning Stone Resort Casino - 11 months ago
Turning Stone Resort and Casino offers the most comprehensive services and facilities in Central New York. Altogether, the resort has nearly...